Tricks Against Humanity Bundle - ADULTS ONLY
THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS OVER THE AGE OF 18 ONLY
This is a strange product, and it will only appeal to a certain type of magician. This is for you if want some material to shock/offend/prank people... maybe you work in nightclubs, maybe you do magic for drunk friends, maybe you want a couple of options for relentlessly annoying hecklers. If that sounds like you, then Tricks Against Humanity will be right up your alley!
Please DO NOT buy this is you are offended by puerile humour and low-brow comedy! This set is NOT for the sophisticated!
In this box, you'll learn 14 Tricks to offend, appall, and shock your audience! (Instructions on instant video download). You also get a custom made special set of sponge balls, with a predictably rude (and large) final load (it's for a trick called Sponge Dong - I am sure you can work it out). Oh, and there are a set of ziplock bags for some of the other routines too. Everything else is easily constructed following the instructions in the boxset!
Tricks featured use condoms, tampons, keno tickets, suspicious looking powder, etc!
Tricks designed and tested from pros all over the world! What better way to have some adult fun?!
This is not for everyone, but those who use this content will LOVE "Tricks Against Humanity"!
1. The Keno Man - Ron Jaxon - Magically make an orgami man out of a keno card. Have your spectator shake his hand for a suprise end!
2. The Lemon Party - Anonymous - Have your spectator think of the first scenario that comes to mind. ANYTHING. You show them your prediction. A VERY disturbing trick.
3. Sponge Dong - Goshman - A shocking end to your favorite sponge ball routine!
4. One Night Stand - The Amazing Allison - You have a prediction for the night. Ask a lady to write down her name and phone number on a piece of paper. The paper Vanishes, only to be found again in your wallet. Sealed in a condom!
5. The Black Pool Prediction - Peter McKinnon - The BEST heckler effect. A thought of card vanishes. You have the spec look into the card box they've been holding.. BOOM!
6. Card to Tampon - Eric Ross - Well, it is what it is.. A tampon visually switches places with a selected card.
7. Blow - Anonymous - You show a baggie full of white powder and a spoon. You take a spoonful of the powder, and it visually disappears up your nose in an instant!
8. The D*ck Trick - Mr. Phun E. - One card is picked and lost in deck. then the deck is shaped into, well, you guessed it! One card jumps out! Her card!
9. Self Rolling Joint - Eric Ross - A zig zag paper is placed in the hand. A sprinkle of herb is also placed into the same hand. When hand is opened, it seems as though it rolled itself into a joint!
10. Magic Flip Offs - Garrett Thomas - GT helped me put together a collection of magic flip offs.
11. Disappearing Coke - Mark Bendell & Gary Jones - 4 baggies of white powder are shown. spectator picks 3 to hold onto. With a sniff, you make all the content of #4 disappear in an instant!
12. Dirty Magazine Test - Paul Romhany (Tutorial Only) - This is a great stage piece added last minute. A book test using a Dirty Magazine!
As creator Eric Ross says: "A few of these effects sell for more than $20 on their own! This is a great deal! And you're only going to get ALL this content on one project."